* Reduce risk of burns and scalds
* Keeps harmful sanitizers, acids, and caustic chemicals from your skin
* Since they can be effectively sanitized, they are a great way to keep sanitized equipment sanitized!
* Elbow length allows you to reach into 5 gallon pails
* Tear and puncture resistant nitrile rubber are 28 mil thick - 3 to 4 times that of household gloves. But still maintain great feel and dexterity!
Sizing Guide: Gloves are available in M (size 9), L (size 10), and XL (size 11). To select your size, measure the circumference of your hand at the knuckles using a flexible fabric tape or a piece of string in inches. That measurement corresponds with the glove number size. For half sizes, round up to the next size. For example, if your hand measures 8.5", select the size 9 glove. For 8.25", select the size 8 glove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I struggle wearing gloves, I'm not that coordinated without them. However these gloves offer superior feel, so I'm not dropping things. They are also great for handling hot stuff on brew day. They seem to be holding incredibly well -- I'd go through Playtex gloves in two weeks of brew duty... these have survived more than a few months and still look brand new.
Material seems to be holding up well; long sleeves are a big plus -- very good cleaning kettles, reaching into buckets of hot cleaning water and sanitizer.