New Grainfather G70 Version 2 (70 Liter)
70L of innovation, consistency, and power has helped to create one of our most compelling systems to date. The inherent strength and safety capabilities of the G70 are matched by its bold, contemporary look and new smart brewing technologies.
From the creators of the original award-winning all-grain brewing system, the Grainfather G70 represents the next level in brewing equipment. We’ve stepped up our game to bring you a smarter brewing system with a larger 70L capacity, improved design, wireless control, app integration, and the same Grainfather signature quality guarantee.
Whether you're a homebrewer looking to raise the stakes or a commercial brewery looking to bring authenticity back to your pilot batches, the G70
is your true brewing companion. It gives you everything you need in one compact package that can be used virtually anywhere.
The Grainfather G70² features:
- New in Version 2 Perforated Grain Basket for an improved brewing experience with no top plate or additional pipework required.
- New in Version 2 Integrated sight glass is now a part of the recirculation pipework for easy volume reading.
- Wireless brew session control. Connect your smart controller to the Grainfather app for remote-controlled brewing.
- Two stage false bottom. The conical base allows a false bottom with an inner collar to sit in the recess of the base. Early testers used 21 oz (600g) of hops and saw full flow through the pump. Very effective!
- Concealed conical heating element. The element covers 80% of the base and it's mounted using thermal paste rather than braised. This increases heat efficiently, by minimizing heat loss in areas it’s not needed. The wide heating area minimizes hot spots and scorching. Most solids settle on the false bottom, not the elements, making clean up a breeze.
- Integrated sight glass for easy volume readings. Instead of trying to judge the level of your preboil, you can now sparge until you reach preboil volume.
- High temp & flow rate, food-grade pump. With a 2 Gal (8L) per min flow rate, you can transfer your brew efficiently and safely.
- Convenient side entry recirculation. Rather than up and over, the G70 has a built in side port. If the pump is accidentally switched on, the wort is safely directed back into the boiler.
- New rolled edge, mash plates and hop filter for increased strength and easy set up. No more silicone seals, the plates have a smooth finish, making them more robust, hard-wearing, and easy to install. Compared to the G30, the G70 is wider, but not much taller. Comparatively, draining is quick from the basket and there’s less likelihood of a stuck sparge as the draining surface is bigger.
- Safety aspects including locked in support ring, heavy duty, no slip brackets on the grain basket and protection from knocking the ball valve open.
- Automatic heat sensors and safety cut-out for dry boil protection.
- Huge Wort Chiller. Despite the volume more than doubling, cooling times remain about the same as the G30 thanks to a powerful pump, efficient false bottom, and bigger wort chiller. The large size means it needs to be positioned away from the G70, however, this is made easy with longer silicone tubing.
- Lifting bar included with winch lifting hook. Use the bar for a two person lift or use a winch system for individual brewers.
- Large dual-stage hop filter provides a large surface area to allow for a hopping rate of up to 3.25 lbs (1.5kg) which also reduces pump load and blockages.
- Clean in place (CIP) capability. Cleaning after a brew session has never been so quick and easy. With CIP capability, there are minimal parts that need to be removed and individually cleaned. Every G70 has a cleaning filter included. Simply add your cleaner, run water through the unit, and drain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.