The Grainfather G40 (40 liter)
The Grainfather G40 brewing system is your new best friend for brews up to 11 gal (40L), perfect to fill two 5 gal corny kegs. With a max grain bill of 29 lb. Or brew a 5 gallon batch of that imperial stout you’ve been thinking about!
The smart wireless controller allows you to manage your brew remotely. The FREE Grainfather mobile app connects you to the controller and gives you access to a massive library of recipes. Or create your own!
Specs and Features:
- 304-grade stainless steel
- Large, surface mounted heated elements heat wort evenly
- Wireless Connect Controller for PID heat management during mashing
- Comes with a counterflow wort chiller, cool while you transfer!
- Easy cleaning with CIP (clean in place) capability
- Integrated sight glass
- Rolled edge mash plate and large hop filter
- Recirculation hose
- Glass Lid
- Inner Basket with lifting arm
- Size: 26" x 21"
- Weight: 64lb
- Capacity: 12 gal
- Batch volumes with a Maximum: 11 gal (40L) and a minimum: 3 gal (10L)
- Grain bill sizes of 7 tp 29 lbs!
- Power: 220V, 3300W
- 3 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.