Czech Pilsner Recipe
- Total Batch Size: 5 Gallons
- Recipe Type: Partial Mash
- Approx. Original Gravity: 1.050
- Total Boil Time: 45 min.
- Anticipated IBU: 40-45
- 6.6 lbs. Liquid Malt Extract: Light
- 2 oz. Munich Malt 10°L
- 8 oz. Caramel (Crystal) Malt 10°L
- 2.00 oz. Pelletized Czech Saaz (45 min. Boil Time)
- 1.00 oz. Pelletized Czech Saaz (30 min. Boil Time)
- 1.00 oz. Pelletized Czech Saaz (10 min. Boil Time)
- 5 oz. Priming Sugar (Corn Sugar)
- 52 Bottle Caps
The above is only a listing of the homebrewing ingredients. This is a "partial mash" style of beer recipe. To make this beer recipe you will need to follow the Partial Mash Directions.