American Amber Ale Recipe
- Total Batch Size: 5 Gallons
- Recipe Type: Partial Mash
- Approx. Original Gravity: 1.050
- Total Boil Time: 60 min.
- Anticipated IBU: 30-33
- 6.6 lbs. Liquid Malt Extract: Light
- 2 oz. Special B Malt
- 8 oz. Crystal 80L
- 2 oz. Black Roasted Barley
- 1 oz. Pelletized Hallertau Hops (60 min. Boil Time)
- 1 oz. Pelletized Fuggle Hops (30 min. Boil Time)
- 5 oz. Priming Sugar (Corn Sugar)
- 52 Bottle Caps
The above is only a listing of the homebrewing ingredients. This is a "partial mash" style of beer recipe. To make this beer recipe you will need to follow the Partial Mash Directions.