Willamette Hop Pellets - 1 Pound
Willamette is a seedling of English Fuggle. Once was the most widely grown aroma variety in the US. It is named after Oregon’s Willamette River which runs through the heart of the state’s hop growing region.
Aroma: include floral, incense, and elderberry.
- Alpha Acid 4.5 - 6.5%
- Beta Acid 3 - 4.5%
- Co-humulone 28 - 32%
- Total Oil 0.6 - 1.6 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.3 - 0.5% of total oil
- Myrcene 22 - 32% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.7% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 12 - 14% of total oil
- Farnesene 7 - 10% of total oil
- Humulene 31 - 35% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.3% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.