This Homebrew Kegging System Includes:
- TapRite T-Handle Double Body Regulator (2 possible output pressures with check valve shut-offs on each output)
- Two used 5 gallon low profile ball lock corny keg (9" diameter x 22-23" tall)
- Two five foot gas line assemblies with MFL disconnects and 3/8 barbed flare nuts
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Two picnic tap assemblies with MFL disconnects and 4 feet of beer line
- Two o-ring replacement sets
The gauge guard is a great way to protect your regulator and highly recommended here at AIH, please see our options!
Our CO2 tanks speak for themselves. If you can rent one locally, go for it. If not...we have some darn good prices!
Full Set of instructions is now available online to save paper:
Homebrew Kegging System Ball Lock(PDF)
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality...we just want to avoid any misunderstandings.
If you are unhappy with your used 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs for any reason, we will gladly take them back. The purchaser will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.