These mini kegs are approx. 10" x 7.25"
How do I fill and dispense mini kegs?
- Always start with a clean keg.
- Fill the keg with a mild soap solution and let soak for a few minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and flush the valve well.
- Remove all water with a few pieces of paper towel and let the keg completely air dry.
- Sanitize the keg and two-piece bung immediately before use.
- When filling the 5 liter mini keg, leave a 1” space at the top for CO2 space.
- Next prime the beer. Use one level tablespoon corn sugar, Only one level tablespoon per 5 liter keg.
- Prime kegs individually, priming mini kegs and bottles using different ratios of corn sugar.
There are two different ways to dispense your beer using the Mini Keg with Tap. If you are going to dispense using the included tap on the side of the keg, then you will need the vented bung (available as an add-on below). If you will be dispensing with CO2, then you'll need the Party-Star Tap, the two-piece bung, and some 16 gram CO2 cartridges. These are all available as add-ons below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Keg arrived as described and in good shape. Shipping was excellent. Note: I never give 5 stars.
First of all, I was very impressed with Adventures in Homebrewing Customer Service. Top notch. These minikegs save a lot of bottling and sanitizing time. When you first tap it, the flow is very strong because of the built up pressure, which meant some carbonation was lost. As the keg drains, one needs to vent it (without the vented bung, this is very difficult, so I would suggest buying it). So some of the beer near the end has lost some fizz as well. For me, the convenience factor wins. I'm pleased with the purchase. Good price too.