Hard seltzer is a flavored, light, and refreshing alcoholic beverage based on mineral water that is perfect for hot and sunny days or when the occasion calls for a light and refreshing alternative. Enjoy!
White Claw Raspberry Clone Hard Seltzer Recipe Kit Included Ingredients:
- Omega Yeast Dried Lutra Kveik - Dried Lutra's clean canvas, huge temperature range, high alcohol tolerance, and fast-finishing speeds means unrivaled flexibility and versatility.
- Propper Seltzer™ Yeast Nutrient - Propper Seltzer is a yeast nutrient used to brew hard seltzers, which are typically 100% sugar-based. One packet powers yeast through a healthy sugar-based fermentation in as few as 7 days, worry-free.
- Mineral Pack(s) for Water
- Brewing Sugar (To make the alcohol in your delicious hard seltzer)
- Fruit Flavor
- -6 gallons Distilled or Reverse Osmosis (R/O) Water. If you use tap water, the end result will be cloudy and may have too many minerals or overly strong flavors for the desired end product. We strongly recommend Distilled or R/O Water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I've brewed MANY beers from AIH. All have been been great. This one tested fine, but smells funky. Tastes ok, but the smell has chased anyone off that has tried it. Will probably pour entire keg down the drain. Literally smells like dishwater. Major bummer.
Not sure if I did something wrong, but this was terrible. Smelt like nail polish. Kegged 5 gallons and ended up dumping it.
This was my first attempt at making a seltzer and it could not have been easier, just follow the directions. I used 5 gallons of Distilled water. The Batch I split into 2 - 3 gal kegs and flavored one keg with 2oz of the raspberry that came with the kit and then I bought and added 2oz Mango and 2oz Peach in the other. Both were amazing.
Get this kit, tell your friends you can make white claws. They will be amazed how good it is. This was a great kit, the keg was gone in 3 weeks.
I bought only one of these fearing to make it. It all came in one packet. Easy to make! Kegged it and it is the most lovely spring time drink. Buying a few more!