Hard seltzer is a flavored, light, and refreshing alcoholic beverage based on mineral water that is perfect for hot and sunny days or when the occasion calls for a light and refreshing alternative. Enjoy!
Natural Lime Hard Seltzer Recipe Kit Included Ingredients:
- Omega Yeast Dried Lutra Kveik - Dried Lutra's clean canvas, huge temperature range, high alcohol tolerance, and fast-finishing speeds means unrivaled flexibility and versatility.
- Propper Seltzer™ Yeast Nutrient - Propper Seltzer is a yeast nutrient used to brew hard seltzers, which are typically 100% sugar-based. One packet powers yeast through a healthy sugar-based fermentation in as few as 7 days, worry-free.
- Mineral Pack(s) for Water
- Brewing Sugar (To make the alcohol in your delicious hard seltzer)
- Fruit Flavor
- -6 gallons Distilled or Reverse Osmosis (R/O) Water. If you use tap water, the end result will be cloudy and may have too many minerals or overly strong flavors for the desired end product. We strongly recommend Distilled or R/O Water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have purchased this kit 4 timesÖ. So that should tell you what I think! Itís easy to make and delicious. Results are consistent with good directions included. It is great on tap with a kegging system. Will buy again.
I ordered this for something new to try. I have been brewing for 5 years and have had several award winning brews. I donít know what happened with this kit. The gravity only started out at 1.032 and itís been fermenting for over 3 weeks at 68 degrees. I followed the provided instructions. The temp is controlled by a heat wrap and temp controller with a temp probe. I used store bought distilled water. I checked the gravity a couple days ago. The sample was extremely cloudy and is only down to 1.008. This is supposed to ferment below 1. I feel the provided packet of S05 maybe isnít a good yeast for this batch. Iíll let it go for a while longer to maybe get the gravity a little lower. All in all Iím only out $15. If I dump it it definitely wonít be the most expensive batch Iíve dumped. As for the company, I got a fast shipment and all of the ingredients were included so no issues there.