- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odour-free.
- It is stain resistant.
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment.
- Therefore it is very easy to clean, inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use.
- Takes our # 10 Stopper or Medium Universal Stopper.
- Made in Canada.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Plastic carboy worked good, it weighs a lot less than the Glass. The reason i only gave it 4 stars is because i don't think it is going to last as long as a glass carboy. The reason is, it will most likely develop scratches from washing or stirring. I like it! but i will monitor its durability.
Sent me the wrong fermenters .