- Hop cones are frozen with liquid nitrogen, then the lupulin glands are separated from the now nearly completely debittered leaf, or low alpha bract.
- The glands that make up Cryo Hops are the concentrated bittering and oil containing a portion of the hops.
- They are extremely high alpha acid, but using them just for bittering is kind of a waste.
- The benefit of Cryo Hops is the intense aroma and flavor they bring to your beer, without the vegetative material that traditional hop cones and pellets contain.
- Cryo Hops suck up less of your precious beer and doesn’t give you the astringency you can get from a traditional cone or pellet hops.
- If you love to brew NEIPA, this is the hop product for you. Because of the heavy load of late hops in the style, many people find them to be astringent. Cryo Hops eliminates that issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Used an Oz in whirlpool and another as a dry hop. Iíve always been a fan of simcoe but the bio transformation of this stuff with Voss was outstanding! Definitely a step up from standard simcoe Iíve used before.