Simcoe Hop Pellets 1 Ounce
Known for its brewing versatility and unique aroma characteristics. It contains high alpha and low-cohumlone which has found favor in the craft and home brewing industries for dual purpose applications.
Aroma: include passion fruit, pine, berry and earth characteristics.
- Alpha Acid 11.5 - 15%
- Beta Acid 3 - 4.5%
- Co-humulone 17 - 21%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 3.2 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.5 - 1% of total oil
- Myrcene 40 - 50% of total oil
- Linalool 0.5 - 0.9% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 14% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 15 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.8 - 0.8% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.