- Brewers recommend 2-3% caustic in solution for effective cleaning.
- A lower solution mix (i.e. one ounce) will not be as effective in removing build-up and deposits in the line, thus leading to additional cleanings.
- Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner contains the latest surfactant technology.
- Surfactants (wetting agent) reduce surface tension between the deposit to be removed and the cleaning agent. The surfactant brings the deposit and cleaning agent into better contact allowing for a higher degree of chemical reaction to remove deposits.
- The surfactant agent also enables faster yet thorough rinsing – ensuring all the chemical is washed out of the line.
Effective in All Water Conditions
- Around the country, water conditions can vary from hard to soft. Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner delivers consistent cleaning performance in any water condition.
Lowest Foaming of Any Alkaline Cleaner
- Fewer foam results in greater beer line contact with the cleaning solution.
- Save time and labor by reducing clean-up from excess foam.
- Eliminate guesswork - color indicator lets you know when the chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.