Liberty Hops 1 Ounce
Bred in 1983, Liberty is an extension of the Hallertau hop family. It is a half-sister to Ultra, Mt. Hood and Crystal, close similarities to imported German aroma varieties.
Aroma: include noble, delicate, floral bouquet and spice.
Origin - USA
Suggested Beer Styles - American and German Ales and Lager
- Alpha Acid 4 - 5.5%
- Beta Acid 3 - 4%
- Co-humulone 22 - 24%
- Total Oil 1 - 1.8 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.1 - 0.3% of total oil
- Myrcene 15 - 25% of total oil
- Linalool 0.6 - 1% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 10 - 15% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 35 - 45% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.3% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.