Upgrade your G30 with hassle-free rolled plates! The new rolled edge design on the grain plates eliminates the need for silicone rings and a better brewing experience. By upgrading your Grainfather G30 with the Rolled Plates Kit, there is no need for the silicone rings that come in the original packaging. The rolled-edges provide a better brewing experience by eliminating the need for a silicone ring on the grain plates, which allows the user to more easily insert the bottom grain plate and the top grain plates into the mash basket.
Grainfather G30 Rolled Plates Kit Includes:
- Top plate with rolled edges.
- Bottom plate with rolled edges.
G30 Rolled Plates Kit Instructions:
- Attach pipework to the G30 rolled bottom plate and gently lower the plate into the inner basket.
- Continue brewing as per the G30 instructions.
- Use the top G30 rolled plate to sit on top of the mash as you would with the original plate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These grain plates are an amazing upgrade! The Grandfather G30 is an amazing RIMS system and I have enjoyed brewing with it for five (5) years. However before every brew I struggled with the lower plate silicone seal. My first brew with the rolled edge plates was awesome. Just attached the pipe works, place it in the grain basket and started brewing.