Dripping with vivid flavors, Fresh Squished is the beer equivalent of visiting your local fruit stand. Packed with quality ingredients, this mouth-watering IPA recipe kit combines tantalizing aromas of grapefruit, melon, berries, lime and passion fruit that drizzle into a faint herbal, piney background. The sturdy malt foundation of sweet crystal malts and toasty Munich unites with almost indulgent levels of Citra and Mosaic hops to achieve remarkable balance. Pale copper in color, Fresh Squished is overlaid by a fluffy, rich beige foam cap, allowing the juicy aromas to burst forth and enhance every sip.
- Style: Pale IPA
- Fermentation Range: 65 - 70F
- OG: 1.064
- SRM: 10
- IBUs: 65
- ABV: 6.6%
- Aroma: Clean malt notes with a hint of toasty Munich, prominent berry, citrus and tropical fruit
- Appearance: Deep orange color with firm off-white foam head
- Flavor: Fairly bitter with dominant flavors of melon, passionfruit and grapefruit, just enough malt character to balance
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with moderate creaminess
- Overall Impression: A very well balanced IPA showcasing the flavors and aromas of Citra and Mosaic hops
Notes from Brad, Head Brewer:
As evidenced by a wildly popular beer produced in the Pacific Northwest, the combination of Citra and Mosaic hops is an instant classic. Late hops additions provide an extraordinary sipping experience full of luscious fruit flavors and aromas. To keep this beer from being a one-trick pony, a fairly modest addition of toasty Munich malt and American caramel malt round out the flavor profile and provides a background for the Citra and Mosaic to shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.