- Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) Yeast Nutrient can be added directly to the wort during the boil.
- Add 1/2 gram per gallon (1/2 tsp per 5 gallons) of Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) Yeast Nutrient to the wort.
- Barely a pinch is all that should be added to a yeast starter.
- Let the fermentation start on its own.
- Add 1/2 gram per gallon (1/2 tsp per 5 gallons) of Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) Yeast Nutrient to the must. More can be added if the fermentation slows.
- To assure good mixing of DAP you should disperse them in water prior to adding to the must. Use distilled water to avoid changing the mineral balance in your wine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Used this product when making mead for the First time since the sugar in Honey doesn't feed yeast very well. Worked amazingly, my mead is almost done and still have more than enough to use in other products.