Brewer's Gold is an ancestor to many major high alpha hops including Sterling, Galena, Horizon, Centennial and Nugget. It is an English variety, however American-grown Brewer's Gold contains higher levels of alpha acids than its English counterpart.
Aroma: includes blackcurrant and spicy.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid 8 - 11%
- Beta Acid 4 - 6.5%
- Co-humulone 40 - 48%
- Total Oil 1.5 - 3 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.6 - 0.9% of total oil
- Myrcene 45 - 60% of total oil
- Linalool 0.5 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 12% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 12 - 18% of total oil
- Geraniol 1 - 1% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.