This beginner kit comes with everything you need to do all grain brewing! One of the best books on How to Brew by John Palmer. A complete 5 gallon Igloo Mash Tun, an 8 gallon SS boil kettle so you can boil the full volume of your beer and get better utilization of your hops. A 5 gallon SS pot for your sparge water, and a wort chiller to cool your wort in a matter of minutes!
All Grain Brewing Equipment Kit #6 Contains:
- 6.5 Gallon "Ale Pail" Primary Fermenter with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6.5 Gallon "Ale Pail" Bottling Bucket
- 5 gallon Igloo cooler mash tun (Complete)
- 8 Gallon Boil Kettle with 2 1/2" NPT Threaded Ports (Boil Kettle)
- 2 Kettle Plugs for Threaded Port
- 5 Gallon Pot ( sparge water)
- 3/8 Copper Wort chiller
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser
- Auto Siphon
- Bottling Wand and Hoses
- Bottle Brush
- Bottling Spigot
- Twin Lever capper
- Lab Thermometer (for monitoring mash temps)
- Hydrometer and Test Jar
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer (Strip)
- Long Stem Dial Thermometer
- John Palmer (How to Brew) Book
- 24" heat resistant mash paddle
You do have the option to go with the larger 10 gallon cooler mash tun. Keep in mind, you can get up to 1.065 initial gravity with 13 pounds of grain in a 5 gallon cooler. If you normally brew high gravity beers and want to accomplish that with grain instead of adding some malt extract, you might consider the 10 gallon mash tun.
Be sure to add a beer recipe kit to your order, otherwise you will only receive the equipment kit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome kit that had all the equipment needed for all-grain brewing and it didn't kill my bank account. The large mash tun is perfect and holds heat like crazy.
After a few years of Extract Brewing, this kit made the step up to All-Grain Brewing easy. Choose to upgrade to the 10-gallon Tun. Would have liked the option to upgrade the small HLT, too. Like many the Brew Budget is limited and all-in-all this is a great value for the money.
Everything needed to begin my All-Grain Adventure-in-Homebrewing.
Excellent value - very heat efficient system!!