We’ve taken our Classic Mash Lauter Tun and upgraded it to provide the best possible brewing experience. Our new model features thick insulation, a large 12+ gallon capacity and the first ever integrated thermometer. The large capacity will easily handle any 5 gallon brew you can throw its way, from session beers to Imperials, and it is even large enough to accommodate 10 gallon batches up to a gravity of 1.065.
It also features all stainless steel fittings including our proprietary bulkhead and Titan False Bottom, this system is designed to last. Steel reinforced and silicone gasketed mounting holes ensure a tight, leak-free hardware fit, and offer easy installation with top of the line brewing performance.
NOTE: A full boil is required for All-Grain brewing, so a boil kettle with an 8 to 10 gallon capacity is highly recommended.
Full Kit Specs:
- 12 gal. mash/lauter tun (16.75” diameter x 22” tall)
- Integrated thermowell with weldless thermometer in Mash/Lauter Tun
- Stainless steel features: 1 Isoflow Bulkhead, 1 ½” ball valves, 1 Titan® Universal False Bottom
- 3.5’ of ID Clear High-temp tubing
- Storage Dimensions- 16.75” diameter x 22” tall and 15 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.