- Double lever capper: With its double lever design, this capper makes it easy to crimp your bottle caps in place securely.
- Magnetic capper: The Red Rocket Bottle Capper features a 26 mm magnetic capper, which holds the cap in place while you're crimping it onto the bottle.
- Self-stopping crimping bell: The capper also has a self-stopping crimping bell that ensures you crimp the cap to just the right level, every time.
- Durable and lightweight: Despite its plastic construction, the Red Rocket Bottle Capper is very durable and lightweight, making it easy to handle and use.
- Tight seal: The spring-loaded arms and tight seal ensure that your beer won't spoil, so you can enjoy it at its best.
Using the Red Rocket Bottle Capper is easy - simply load the cap, place the capper on top of the bottle, and pull the levers down. You'll feel when the cap has been sealed, giving you the confidence that your beer will be ready to enjoy in no time. Don't let its inexpensive price fool you - the Red Rocket Bottle Capper is a top-quality tool that's perfect for homebrewers of all levels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I had the other style because people say it’s better. I gave it to a friend when I moved. I bought this one just to have on hand. It works great. I don’t know why people prefer the other ones so much.
The Red Rocket is easy to center on the bottle, and it pulls down firmly. Have experienced problems with other products Iíve tried, but no issues with this capper. Very satisfied!
Good price and worked the first time I used it.
In the past, Iíve used the gray one, which was worthless, and the metal one, which worked well, but would always stick to the cap. However, this capper functions great. Aligns well, caps and releases without sticking.
I purchased this capper after reading the reviews at AIH and other online sites. I'm very happy with the purchase. The unit is nicely designed and well made. The capper puts a dimple in the top of the cap so you can visually see how much capping pressure you placed on the cap. The AIH regualar price is fair and if you catch a sale you're getting a very good deal.