LalBrew® Wit formerly known as Munich Wheat Beer yeast is a relatively neutral strain which can be used to produce a wide variety of wheat beer styles. Ester and phenol production is lower than for traditional hefeweizen strains such as Munich Classic. LalBrew® Wit provides a baseline profile of banana and spice aromas, but leaves space for the brewer to showcase other spice additions typical of Belgian style beers.
- Beer Styles: Witbier, American Wheat Berliner Weiss, Gose, Hefeweizen, Dunkelweis, and Weizenbock
- Aroma: Fruity, Slight Banana and Clove
- Fermentation Temperature Range: 63 - 72°F
- Optimum Temp: 63-74° F
- Attenuation: Medium - High
- Flocculation: Low
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.