Expertly maintain temperatures during any stage of your fermentation or beer service with our dual stage digital temperature controller! Control from -58°F to 210°F without having to flip a switch. This easy to program controller will keep your fermenter, keezer, or conical at the right temp. Program your temp - plug in your heating and cooling devices and the controller will regulate your temperature to your desired setpoint.
Ideal for serving kegged beer at the perfect temperature or for controlling a fermentation chamber with exact precision. Mount it to the side of your fridge/kegerator or directly to the collar on your keezer build.
- Simple plug and play design with user-friendly LED interface
- Dual-stage - control both heating and cooling
- Independent adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- Dual display window - see current temperature as well as setpoint temp at the same time.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- 1000W max power
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Control temperatures of -58° F - 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1° F/ 0.1 ° C / Temperature Accuracy: 1°C / 1°F
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft / 2m
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft /1.5m
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft /30cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
REALLY HELPS WITH KEEPING EVERYTHING AT THR RIGHT TEMP
The quality seems good. Easy to use. Very easy to read in garage light. I have had it in use for several weeks...no issues so far. Only using the cold side now, but having the ability to heat is great for other applications (rooting grafts, etc.).
Had this for 2 years. works great. easy to program.
I purchased one of these to control temp for our keezer. Itís easy to set and use. It keeps our keezer at or near our setting (40 degrees). AIH had the best price that I could find for this style unit.
Super happy with the performance of this controller. I have it maintaining my Fermwrap and 7.5 gal Anvil fermenter at 82 F in my basement at +/- 1 F and it's spot on. It also has high and low alarms, C or F display, a tab to hang it from, and displays to the 0.1 degree.