FastWasher Kit - 12 Bottle
- Assemble in just minutes using only a screwdriver.
- Starting at just over the cost of a 5-gallon beer kit, FastWasher is a great value!
- Made from high-density plastic, the FastWasher will last for 1000s of bottle washings.
- 11.6" by 8.5" by 4.9"
- Made and assembled in the USA
- 3-prong grounded plug (must use GFCI outlet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
12 bottle fast washer works well. Hot water will cause cracking over time but this is good value for the price.
Haven't used it yet. It's already broken.
the nipple to the pump broke off and now it's useless. luckily, I bought this at clearance pricing. now I know why it was on clearance.
I gave it two stars because at least now I have a 12 bottle drying rack. It's back to hand scrubbing for me.
Is it possible to make the nipple removable? I have a similar fitting on my kegerator drip tray to attach the drain hose.
Love this bottle washer. Sturdy construction, easy to assemble (and disassemble if needed for cleaning), and plenty of power in the pump to rinse and sanitize larger 500mL and 750mL bottles. You will need a deep container to use it, because the pump must remain submersed at all times. My only criticism (and reason for only four stars) is the lack of an on-off switch. My solution: I bought an in-line power switch as well as a short GFCI extension cord for safety.