- Alpha Acid 4.5 - 6.5%
- Beta Acid 1.9 - 2.8%
- Co-humulone 28 - 32%
- Total Oil 0.4 - 0.8 mL/100g
- Myrcene 29 - 31% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 12 - 16% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 38 - 44% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Used 1 ounce of this as the front-end hop for my first go at an English ESB Ale. Worked beautifully followed by a half-ounce of Fuggles at 15 minutes and another dose at 5 minutes. The ESB had a sour flavor initially, but that mellowed with a couple more days in the keg to leave a nice, smooth, bitter flavor. I am quite pleased!
Very happy with my stout that was brewed with these ekg hops.
I used this in an Irish red ale recipe. Turned out great.
Add a citrus taste to my beer. Great for flavoring or aroma.