Columbus Hop Pellets 1 Ounce
Used for bittering mainly, good flavor. Columbus Pellet Hops are used in IPA, Pale Ale and Stouts. Columbus is a descendant of Nugget. It is a high alpha variety and is primarily used for bittering purposes. Columbus is often referred to as CTZ, a trio of similar hops including Tomahawk and Zeus.
Aroma: include black pepper, licorice, curry and subtle citrus.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid14.5 - 17.5%
- Beta Acid4.5 - 6%
- Co-humulone28 - 30%
- Total Oil2.5 - 4.5 mL/100g
- B-Pinene0.6 - 1% of total oil
- Myrcene45 - 55% of total oil
- Linalool0.4 - 0.6% of total oil
- Caryophyllene6 - 10% of total oil
- Farnesene< 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene9 - 14% of total oil
- Geraniol0.2 - 0.5% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Based on 2 reviews
We use a combination of Columbus and Centennial for the bittering hops in one of our IPAs and it never fails. AiH always delivers fresh hops which helps to keep our consistency perfect.