- To adjust, simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily: Remove the handle with one screw and attach drill, no adapter needed
- Hardened steel roller size is 5" long and 1.25" diameter
- The crank shaft has a 10mm diameter
- It is suggested to run @ 300 RPM if motorized
- Body is anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100"
- NOT designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans!
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing Design
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustment
- New improved handle- Now included with every mill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I am reaching the secondary fermentation stage of my Double IPA. it is my second time doing all grain, but first time crushing my own grain. the mill made quick work of 10lbs of grain. My OG was right on target. excellent product and built strong!
This is a great grain mill for the price! It is heavy duty and is adjustable. Worked perfectly the first time I used it.
The grain mill works very well. Crushes grains better than what I was getting at my LBHS. Great price compared to many others and lots of positive reviews to support it. Ordering was easy.
Well built and easy to use. The metal baseplate it a nice additional feature.
Nice construction, working on installing with 1/2 HP 0-600 RPM variable speed drill. Priced right, quick delivery, AIH good vender.