Cascade Hop Pellets - 1 Pound
Cascade is an aroma-type cultivar. Developed by open pollination of a Fuggle seedling. Cascade is the most popular variety in craft brewing and is known for having a unique floral, spicy and citrus character with balanced bittering potential.
Aroma: Medium intense floral, citrus and grapefruit tones
ORIGIN - USA
- Alpha Acid 5.5 - 9%
- Beta Acid 6 - 7.5%
- Co-humulone 30 - 35%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 2.5 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.5 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 45 - 60% of total oil
- Linalool 0.3 - 0.6% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 5 - 9% of total oil
- Farnesene 6 - 9% of total oil
- Humulene 14 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.2 - 0.2% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Based on 1 review
I ordered this 1 lb bag on sale in fall 2021. It is disappointing - very little hop aroma. To check that it wasn't just my nose, I bought a couple oz of Cascade at my LHBS, and the difference was very dramatic! I have been storing these in a ziplock bag in a freezer, so storage conditions shouldn't be the cause, and they lacked aroma on arrival. Guess I'll relegate them to bittering additions.