Apollo Hop Pellets 1 Ounce
American super high alpha hop with citrus and orange notes. This hop has relative low cohumulone and good storageability, which makes it an excellent choice for bittering. Gives strong grapefruit and hoppy note if added late in the boil, an excellent choice for bittering. Added late into the boil it provides a strong grapefruit and hoppy note.
Suggested Beer Styles: American Ales, Stouts, and Barley Wines.
- Alpha Acids 15.0 - 19.0%
- Beta Acids 5.5 - 8.0%
- Cohumulone (% of alpha acids) 24 - 28%
- Total Oils (Mls. per 100 grams dried hops) 1.5 - 2.5
- Myrcene (as % of other oils) 30.0 - 50.0%
- Caryophyllene (as % of other oils) 14.0 - 20.0%
- Humulene (as % of other oils) 20.0 - 35.0%
- Farnesene (as % of other oils) < 1.0%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.