Wakatu Hop Pellets - 1 Pound
Developed by the New Zealand Institute for Plant and Food Research hop breeding program and released in 1988, as Hallertau Aroma, Wakatu was renamed in 2011. It is a tripled variety with two thirds Hallertau Mittelfrüh parentage. Wakatu is a well rounded variety with strong, fresh citrus characteristics and some bittering capabilities.
Aroma: include floral, earthy and sweet fruit.
- Alpha Acid6 - 8.5%
- Beta Acid4 - 8.4%
- Co-humulone - 28-30%%
- Total Oil - 0.9 - 1.1 mL/100g
- B-Pinene0.5 - 0.7% of total oil
- Myrcene38 - 46% of total oil
- Linalool0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene8 - 10% of total oil
- Farnesene< 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene15 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol0.6 - 0.9% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.