Vintage Shop 5 Gallon Plastic Carboy
The Vintage Shop 5 gallon Plastic Carboy is made from PET plastic. This is not your standard plastic water bottle. This carboy is odorless and virtually impermeable and a BPA-free plastic, which allows beer, mead, or wine to sit for several months in the carboy without the worry about oxidation. This combines the barrier properties and visibility of glass, with the convenience and safety of unbreakable plastic. Easier to clean thoroughly than ribbed carboys. 10" diameter, 19" tall.
Uses a #10 Stopper or our Medium Universal Stopper
These are the ideal carboys for passionate beer and winemakers.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odour-free.
- It is stain resistant.
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment.
- Therefore it is very easy to clean, inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use.
- Takes our # 10 Stopper or Medium Universal Stopper.
- Made in Canada.
We do not recommend to lift the carboy from the side when it is full. To lift it, place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).
Dimensions: Approximately 19" H x 10" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.