Styrian Celeia Goldings Hop Pellets 1 Pound
A hybrid of Styrian Golding, Aurora and a Slovenia wild hop, Celeia is known for its noble characteristics. It has widespread usage in lager and ale-style beers.
Aroma: include noble characteristics
Suggested Beer Styles - Styrian Celeia Goldings pellet hops are used for English style ales, ESB, Bitter, Lagers
Origin : Sloviena
- Alpha Acid 3 - 6%
- Beta Acid 2 - 3.3%
- Co-humulone 26 - 29%
- Total Oil 0.6 - 3.6 mL/100g
- Myrcene 26 - 35% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 9% of total oil
- Farnesene 3 - 7% of total oil
- Humulene 18 - 23% of total oil
- Geraniol0 - 0% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.