Spalt Hop Pellets 1 Pound
Originating from the Spalt region in Southern Germany, Spalt (or Spalter) is an aroma variety with characteristics similar to German Tettnang. It belongs to the Saaz group and displays fine, noble characteristics.
Aroma: include noble characteristics.
Suggested Beer Styles - Spalt Pellet Hops are a traditional Noble hop. Used for beers where Noble hops are appropriate. German Lagers
- Alpha Acid 2.5 - 5.5%
- Beta Acid 3 - 5%
- Co-humulone 22 - 29%
- Total Oil 0.5 - 0.9 mL/100g
- Myrcene 20 - 35% of total oil
- Linalool 0.5 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 13% of total oil
- Farnesene 12 - 18% of total oil
- Humulene 20 - 30% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.