Digital Control Package for Ruby Street Systems Only
If you bought a Ruby Street Sytem with out the Digital Control System and want to add it to your system now, here is the option you're looking for!
Specifically designed for any Ruby Street brewing system. This digital controller offers one convenient control panel for temperature control of the HLT and mash tun as well as ignition control for all 3 burners. The control panel mounts to the left side of any Ruby Street frame with a quick disconnect arm for ease of transportation and cleaning.
• Convenient control panel mounts on any Ruby Street frame.
• 2 separate PID controls on HLT and Mash Tun for temp control
• Digital Control system monitors kettle temps to within 0.5° and
automatically lights and extinguishes burners as needed
• On/Off/Auto switches on HLT and Mash burners
for digital and manual control.
• On/Off switch for Boil Kettle ignition control
• Electronic ignition based on safe flame ionization sensing technology
- If a burner blows out, it will immediately attempt to relight.
- If relight attempt fails, gas valve will close and require a manual reset
- No standing pilot light
You will need to provide your serial number when ordering a control package after you have received your Ruby Street system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.