Perle Hop Pellets 1 Pound
Perle is a cross between Northern Brewer and 63/5/27M. It is tolerant to most diseases and is grown in both Germany and the United States. Perle is known for adding a traditional, German-like quality to beer.
Aroma: include floral and spicy.
- Alpha Acid 6 - 9%
- Beta Acid 3 - 4.5%
- Co-humulone 28 - 31%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 2 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.3 - 0.6% of total oil
- Myrcene 30 - 45% of total oil
- Linalool 0.3 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 12 - 16% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 28 - 34% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.2 - 0.4% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.