Mt Hood Hop Pellets 1 Pound
Mt. Hood is a triploid aroma type cultivar with similarities to German Hallertau and German Hersbrucker. Mt. Hood is named after the famous Oregon volcano.
Aroma: include herbal, pungent and spicy.
Suggested Beer Styles - American and German Ales/Lager.
- Alpha Acid 4 - 6.5%
- Beta Acid 4.4 - 7.2%
- Co-humulone 21 - 25%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 2 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 25 - 35% of total oil
- Linalool 0.5 - 0.9% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 10 - 16% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 30 - 40% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.1 - 0.5% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.