Hop Effect Mosaic Hop Resin Extract Syringe
Mosaic offers a rich line of hop heritage including F-10 Tomahawk and Nugget. It features relatively high alpha acids and low cohumulone contents and displays an array of enticing aromas that transfer nicely into the finished product. Mosaic has a "complexity of flavors" providing a "powerful combination punch of pine and fruit." Specific descriptors include earthy, grassy, herbal, citrus, cedar, floral, pine, tropical, onion/garlic, spice and stone fruit.
Mosaic Hop Effect is pure resin extract of mosaic hops containing alpha acids, beta acids, and hop oils. Mosaic Hop Effect is produced using a CO2 process that extracts the soft resins and essential oils from mosaic hops. It can be used during the boil to provide bitterness while flavor and aroma contributions can be expected when used for late kettle or whirlpool additions.
Mosaic Hop Effect Benefits
• Increased final volume through reduced kettle trub
• Reduced hot-side brew kettle foam formation during the boil
• Bitterness, flavor, and aroma via late boil additions
• Variety specific hop character and related notes in beer
• Reduced vegetal and polyphenol flavor contribution
• Increased alpha utilization approx. 5% over regular hops/pellets
• Excellent stability of alpha acids, beta acids and hop oils
• Extended shelf life and reduced storage requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.