German Hallertau Blanc Hop Pellets 1 oz.
Released in 2012. Blanc Hops have bold flavor profiles, perfect for American-style Ales.
Aroma: include floral and fruity with passion fruit, grapefruit, pineapple, grape and lemongrass overtones.
Origin - Germany
- Alpha Acid 9 - 12%
- Beta Acid 4.5 - 5.5%
- Co-humulone 22 - 26%
- Total Oil 1.2 - 1.5 mL/100g
- Myrcene 50 - 75% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 0 - 2% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 0 - 3% of total oil
- Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.