Crusher and Destemmer - Manual - Painted, Enoitalia
Imported from Italy
This hand-cranked Crusher/Destemmer is perfect for the home winemaker processing small batches or is working in conjunction with friends who don't mind a little manual work!
- Stainless steel receiving bin.
- As the unit is cranked, the grapes are pulled by the agitator into the sturdy nylon rollers where first the grapes are crushed.
- Next, they fall into the stainless basket where a rotating shaft with paddles separates stems from grapes.
- The crushed and de-stemmed grapes then fall through the basket while simultaneously the stems are pushed out the end and into a refuse can.
- All of our units feature removable easy-to-clean stainless grates where the grapes fall through after having been crushed.
The Crusher/Destemmer can be purchased by itself or alongside the Stainless Stand & Chute.
- Enamel coated body, bin, and agitator
- 304-Type Stainless Steel Basket (can be removed for easy cleaning)
- Enameled manual fly-wheel
- Aluminum Rollers
- The output is speed is as fast as you can crank
- Color of enamel may vary
- Product Dimensions 48"L x 27" H x 20" W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.