- To adjust, simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily: Remove the handle with one screw and attach drill, no adapter needed
- Hardened steel roller size is 5" long and 1.25" diameter
- The crank shaft has a 10mm diameter
- It is suggested to run @ 300 RPM if motorized
- Body is anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100"
- NOT designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans!
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing Design
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustment
- New improved handle- Now included with every mill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Much much better than my previous grain mill.. very smooth and easy. Easy grinding and adjusting.
Although there were minor problems associated with the fulfillment of the order, they were resolved expeditiously, with good sense and positive P/R. Thank you AIH!
It was a little intimidating when it showed up unassembled. The instructions were short and the screws used to put the hopper together were microscopic. I'm sure it made the product much easier to ship. I put it together w/o issue and it works great. Grain mills on competitors websites are $40-$60 more expensive but I can't imagine theme working any better that this one. A great value!
Just speaking to my set up, my best efficiency when having someone crush my grain was 65%. First batch crushing myself is 85%. This crusher did its job and thr sparge was smooth.
I am reaching the secondary fermentation stage of my Double IPA. it is my second time doing all grain, but first time crushing my own grain. the mill made quick work of 10lbs of grain. My OG was right on target. excellent product and built strong!