- To adjust, simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily: Remove the handle with one screw and attach drill, no adapter needed
- Hardened steel roller size is 5" long and 1.25" diameter
- The crank shaft has a 10mm diameter
- It is suggested to run @ 300 RPM if motorized
- Body is anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100"
- NOT designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans!
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing Design
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustment
- New improved handle- Now included with every mill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a great grain mill for the price! It is heavy duty and is adjustable. Worked perfectly the first time I used it.
The grain mill works very well. Crushes grains better than what I was getting at my LBHS. Great price compared to many others and lots of positive reviews to support it. Ordering was easy.
Well built and easy to use. The metal baseplate it a nice additional feature.
Nice construction, working on installing with 1/2 HP 0-600 RPM variable speed drill. Priced right, quick delivery, AIH good vender.
This grain mill works so well and is easy to use. I was able to dial in the setting I wanted by using a credit card to create gap. I like to do my own crush for freshness when steeping grains for making an extract batch. I'm sure it will come into even more use when I eventually move on to all grain brewing. I did notice that a lot of other new brewers panicked when considering buying a grain mill because they were afraid they wouldn't know how to set it correctly. No need to worry with this mill, it is very user friendly!