Centennial Hop Pellets - 1 Pound
Centennial is one of the most popular varieties in craft brewing. It can be used for bittering and aroma purposes.
Aroma: include lemon and floral.
Origin - USA
- Alpha Acid 7 - 12%
- Beta Acid 3.5 - 5.5%
- Co-humulone 23 - 27%
- Total Oil 1 - 3 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.8 - 1% of total oil
- Myrcene 55 - 65% of total oil
- Linalool 0.6 - 0.9% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 5 - 7% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 10 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol 1.2 - 1.8% of total oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.