Guaranteed lowest pricing. If you find this item for less we will price match.
Blichmann 240V Boil Coil 15 gal
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volitiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!)
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template. We'll provide the mounting holes in a in new BoilerMaker pot for a small fee or you can install yourself!
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in your pot to install, and features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Added this to a generic 15 Gallon kettle. Sealed up tight. Holes are much easier to drill than needed for a TC connection. Able to use my immersion chiller and seems to produce a nice boil. You should use a power regulator. 4500 watts is enough to boil 13 gallons but is a bit much for boiling 7 gallons. Pulled back the power in either case, but really turned it down for 7 gallons once it got to a boil. The Blichmann plug is not as secure as a twist-lock so minus one star. The Blichmann plug had a loose connection on my second batch and could hear it buzzing. No issues thus far with cleaning, but since it is a boil kettle everything gets up to temp and not a ton of worries there. So nice not to have to fetch propane or run out in the middle of a brew day. Great addition to a boil kettle!
Just finished my first batch with the boil coil. Was planning to build my own heating system in my keggle when I found this. Put the coil in a 15 megapot and wow, quick boil on a 5 gallon BIAB with no boil over, no scorch and no mess. The cleanest boil on a wheat beer I have seen. This will be even better when I get my control panel finished and not just an on off switch.