Guaranteed lowest pricing. If you find this item for less we will price match.
Blichmann 120V Boil Coil 7.5 gal
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volitiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L5-20P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!)
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template. We'll provide the mounting holes in a in new BoilerMaker pot for a small fee or you can install yourself!
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in your pot to install, and features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This product is pretty good. Installation is straightforward with no leaks. Heating your water to strike temp however does take a while for 5 gal. I would suggest starting your brew day by setting your coil to max power until you are close to your strike temp, then moving to heating to set point. Clean up was a breeze and I got a nice even boil out of my first batch. Looking forward to many more.